Monday, July 14, 2008

Walker Report - Shedding Light on Bexar County: Andrea's Limeade Picnic in Park helps kids with problems

Walker Report - Shedding Light on Bexar County: Andrea's Limeade Picnic in Park helps kids with problems: "ndrea’s efforts have not gone unnoticed, last year she received the Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy from the Association of Fundraising Professionals. Andrea is also a three time nominee for the United Way’s Youth Volunteer of the Year award. “I get excited because I know I have a chance to help some kids and that makes my heart feel good,” said Andrea. Limeade is the highlight for Andrea’s summer."

1 comment:

debs said...

Hi,

Just stumbled upon your blog. I'm enjoying the stories of the youth philanthropists highlighted here!

Best,
Debs
Children and Youth Blog